Katniss and Peeta re some similar. When they called their names for hunger games, thery were both nervous, sad, and they hoped they are still alive until they finish ther game. Also when they won the game, they were both happy. Most importantly, they both won the game.
However, they have some differences, Katniss is girl, and Peeta is boy. Also, Katniss is powerful, but Peeta is weak. In the beginning of the game, Peeta doesn't want Katniss to die, so he became friends with strong people, instead to protece Katniss. While Peeta was hurt, Katniss wnated to bring medicine, but Peeta did not wnat Katniss to go away from him, although he is more hurt.
Actually, I think I'm more like Peeta. If I play hunger game, I will use my friendly personality to become friends with strong poeple like what Peeta did. Also, I have strong will too. When I want to do something, I never change until I do. However, I'm not like Katniss, because I'm not brave, and pretty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hp_xsUg9ws
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기