2012년 9월 10일 월요일

My home city





My home city is seoul, Korea. Seoul is a big city. There are a lot of buildings, stores, restaurants, and apartments. The most popular building in Seoul is 63 building. Its the mist highest building in korea, and many things can see in there, for example big aquarium, and restaurant. I went there when I was young with my family. It was not so bad I think. Another popular thing in Korea is traditional food. For example, Kimchi, and Samgupsal(Korean meat). These things are really popular in other countries too. Kimchi is spicy an sour food. We usually make it in winter, and we have a lot of food with Kimchi. Seoul is very busy city I think. People are always busy, and a lot of Korean like to do quickly. Sound like really noisy, cars are honking, many people talking, walking. Onething I miss in Seoul is big shopping mall. I like shopping, so when I live in Seoul, I uaually go that shopping mall. They have a lot of clothes, and cheap. And the most popular companies in korea are Samsung, and Hyundai. These companies are famous in other countries too. Samsung is electronics company, for example laundry, cellphone, and laptop. Samsung's electronics are really strong, so a lot of people use these things, and these are useful to korean. Hyundai is car company. A lot of people drive Hyundai's car, because that is really strong. These things are about my homecity.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기