I am emotional. I do think, and use my brain, but usually I do what I want to follow my feeling. I don't like to think a lot, because if I do something that is interesting, then I just do, I don't need to think like ' is it gooe for me?', but sometimes I have to think, use my brain. For example, when I am studying, I can't use my feeling to do study.
I am sympathetic. For example, I can't ignore some homeless people, I give them a little bit of coin, but sometimes they are scary, so I have to ignore them. I like to donate moeny for poor children. I like to help them, so one day, I will visit some poor country, and help them.
I am moody. I always try to look happy,so I smile everyday. Many people don't know my feelings, because I usually don't show them. Maybe I want' peoplr to notice my feelings. Usually I'm sad about something, becasue I think too much of very little samll things.
I am not hypersensitive. Sometimes I'm doing act like hypersonsitivity, but usually, I'm not, because I don't think I have to do act like that. I don't like to be too much positive. I like just neutral but not really neutral, so this isn't me.
I am not changeable. Sometimes I have to change something, but not usual.I don't like to change a lot, because if I change too much, I don't know who am I. If I have big problem that I have to change myself, then I will change.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기